At Orleans Tech, we say, “Don’t be a tool—learn how to use one!
We want to see your best selfie! Snap a selfie in front of any of our billboards and you just might win a gift card! Post your selfies directly to the Orleans Technical College Facebook page or tag us at @OrleansTech using the hashtag #DBAT. The lucky winner(s) will have the chance to prove that they’re not “tools” by being featured on our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Our Don’t Be a Tool Billboards can be found at any of these locations:
- Frankford & Lehigh
- Spring Garden & Front Street
- Kings Hwy & Route 73 in Maple Shade
- Bustleton and Verree
OTC Billboard Selfie Contest Rules:
- The contest starts November 3, 2015 and ends on December 4, 2015.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Selfies/Photo submissions will be accepted until Finalists/Winners will be announced on December 7, 2015. Any potential winner will be notified by email, telephone, or contacted through their social media account (Facebook/Instagram).
- HOW TO ENTER: Upload your original Selfies via your social media accounts to Orleans Technical College’s Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/OrleansTechnical. If entering through Instagram, tag Orleans Technical College at @OrleansTech or use the hashtag #DBAT.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is only open to Orleans Technical College students and grads.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE: By entering in Orleans Technical College’s Selfie Contest, entrant authorizes Orleans Technical College to use his/her name, likeness and Photo Submission to be used for advertising and marketing purposes. Entrant also acknowledges that obscene images containing nudity, profanity, and violence will not be tolerated and will result in disqualification from the contest.