A dynamic and innovative leader in Real Estate management, has an exciting opportunity for a Building Maintenance Technician.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine daily maintenance for a commercial property, including but not limited to plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Perform general repairs including but not limited to carpentry, painting and grounds maintenance.
- Respond to routine service and emergency related calls, including after normal business hours.
- Constantly moving about the property while performing needed maintenance
- Regularly bending and standing
- Lifting and carrying objects of up to 50 lbs.
- Climbing ladders and stairs
Education and Experience:
- Two or more years related work experience in a commercial or residential building environment
- Certification in a building trade is a plus
- Prior experience with HVAC is preferred
- Applicants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Answer after-hours emergency calls and be available to work overtime as needed
- Must have a valid drivers license
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Background check and substance abuse testing may be required prior to employment
We offer excellent compensation and benefits and working environment
Send resume and salary requirements
Please include the words “Building Mechanic” as the Subject.
To apply for this job email your details to Christine.Bronson@jevs.org