Message from Our Admissions Department
Ready to take the first step toward a rewarding career? Our Admissions team is here to help you throughout the enrollment process. It’s actually pretty easy. Just follow these 8 simple steps, and you will be well on your way to starting your new career training experience.
- STEP 1: Schedule an Admissions Appointment
- STEP 2: Complete an Admissions Application
- STEP 3: Tour our school and take our entrance test (Reading and Math)
- STEP 4: Enroll with your Admissions Representative
- STEP 5: Meet with Student Financial Services Department
- STEP 6: Follow up with your Financial Services appointment to guarantee a seat in the class
- STEP 7: Attend your scheduled Program Orientation
- STEP 8: Begin your training program
Admissions Appointment & Entrance Test Hours
Mondays & Thursdays – anytime from 9am-5pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays – anytime from 9am-4pm
Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED, and valid driver’s license—both of which are required by many of the employer partners who hire our graduates.
Want to learn more?
> Schedule an Admissions appointment here www.OrleansTech.edu/appointment or call 215-728-4700
> Have questions? Our Admissions Department is here to help. Contact Admissions