Getting Started: Admissions
Message from Our Admissions Department
Ready to take the first step toward a rewarding career? Our Admissions team is here to help you throughout the enrollment process. It’s actually pretty easy. Just follow these 8 simple steps, and you will be well on your way to starting your new career training experience.
- STEP 1: Schedule an Admissions Appointment
- STEP 2: Complete an Admissions Application
- STEP 3: Tour our school and take our entrance test (Reading and Math)
- STEP 4: Enroll with your Admissions Representative
- STEP 5: Meet with Student Financial Services Department
- STEP 6: Follow up with your Financial Services appointment to guarantee a seat in the class
- STEP 7: Attend your scheduled Program Orientation
- STEP 8: Begin your training program
Admissions Appointment & Entrance Test Hours
Mondays & Thursdays – anytime from 9am-5pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays – anytime from 9am-4pm
Have questions? Our Admissions Department is here to help!
> Call 215-728-4700
> Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED, and valid driver’s license—both of which are required by many of the employer partners who hire our graduates.
Want to Learn More?
Click the arrow below to view our interactive Digital Viewbook!