Opportunities for Career Success
Orleans Technical College is a post-secondary, nonprofit career school—operated by JEVS Human Services—that is committed to helping individuals achieve their employment goals.
- Quality education through a program of continuous improvement.
- A student centered environment devoted to helping adults develop the skills they need to succeed in today’s workplace.
- Employer responsive training that changes as technology and the job market change.
- A supportive work environment where our dedicated staff can develop to their fullest potential, while motivating students to succeed.
Orleans was named a 2018 “School of Distinction” from the Accrediting Commission of Careers Schools and Colleges.
What Orleans Offers
In support of Orleans Tech’s mission, we offer:
- Job Search Assistance to connect graduates to a variety of employers and employment opportunities.
- Real-world curriculum based on workforce needs and guidance from an Employer Advisory Council.
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Facility equipped with industry technologies and tools of the trade.
- Student Services
- Library and Learning Resources to help students acquire the knowledge and skills to secure employment. Online resources are available.
- Campus that’s convenient and accessible to public transportation, with free, on-site parking
- Job training programs approved for Veterans Training Benefits (such as The Post-9/11 GI Bill® or Montgomery GI Bill®) by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Customized training programs and services in a variety of areas to local companies interested in updating the skills and abilities of their employees.
Accreditation, Licensure, Membership & Approval
Orleans Technical College, a member of the Career Education Colleges and Universities (CECU) and Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education–State Board of Private Licensed Schools, and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Orleans Tech’s training programs are approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for veterans’ education benefits.