OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER SUCCESS
Orleans Technical College is a post-secondary, nonprofit career school—operated by JEVS Human Services—that is committed to helping individuals achieve their employment goals.
- Quality education through a program of continuous improvement.
- A student centered environment devoted to helping adults develop the skills they need to succeed in today’s workplace.
- Employer responsive training that changes as technology and the job market change.
- A supportive work environment where our dedicated staff can develop to their fullest potential, while motivating students to succeed.
What Orleans Offers
In support of Orleans Tech’s mission, we offer:
- Job Search Assistance to connect graduates to a variety of employers and employment opportunities.
- Real-world curriculum based on workforce needs and guidance from Employer Advisory Council.
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Modern equipment, technologies, and tools of the trade.
- Supportive Student Services and a culture of caring.
- Library and Learning Resources to help students acquire the knowledge and skills to secure employment. Online resources are available.
- Newer campus that’s convenient and accessible to public transportation, with free, on-site parking
- Job training programs approved for Veterans Training Benefits (such as The Post-9/11 GI Bill® or Montgomery GI Bill®) by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. In addition, Orleans has been named a Military Friendly School® in 2015, 2104, 2013 and 2012.
- Customized training programs and services in a variety of areas to local companies interested in updating the skills and abilities of their employees.
Jobs at Orleans
Orleans Technical College instructors and staff are employed by our parent organization, JEVS Human Services. Orleans offers its employees a diverse, supportive, and exciting work environment in which the contributions of all are valued, excellence is expected, and integrity is paramount. We seek individuals with a desire to help people help themselves by providing high quality programs with top-notch customer service.
Those interested in applying for instructor, assistant instructor or substitute job positions may email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orleans requires a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the training field and passing a competency test. EOE
Accreditation, Licensure & Approval
Orleans Technical College, a member of the Career Education Colleges and Universities (CECU), is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education–State Board of Private Licensed Schools, and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Orleans’ court reporting program is the only school in Eastern Pennsylvania, South Jersey and Delaware that is certified by the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA). Orleans Tech’s training programs are approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for veterans’ education benefits.